A few days at the Peanmeanach Bothy more than repays the effort needed to reach it – a two to two-and-a-half hour trek, carrying your food and
provisions across the remote Ardnish Peninsula until encountering its spectacular setting, shared with an abandoned village and nestled by the sea.
Address: Lochailort, Scotland
- Accessible only on foot (2 to 2 ½ hour walk) or by kayak
- Basic but homely shelter and accommodation
- Available from May – October
- Spectacular seaside location
- Sleeps 6
- £50 per night Friday to Sunday, £40 Monday to Thursday nights
- No electricity or running water
- Dogs welcome
- Wood burning stove
- No near neighbours
United KingdomPhone: 01889500727Email: email@example.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.