Poolewe Beach House is a new build property completed in 2019, replacing an old barn formerly used to dry fishing nets. The house is disabled accessible with level floors throughout and accepts well behaved pets. Situated in the heart of Poolewe where the River Ewe meets the sea there’s an abundance of wildlife that can be seen from the comfort of an armchair.
Fantastic accommodation and facilities
The house was built to ideally accommodate 2 families or a larger family gathering in comfort. With 3 of the bedrooms having huge windows overlooking the loch there can be no better view on a sunny morning. Underfloor heating throughout, all rooms are comfortably appointed to provide guests with every opportunity to unwind after a hard days exploring. With a shop/post office, coffee shop and swimming pool within a minutes walk, Poolewe Hotel directly opposite and the sea right outside, Poolewe Beach House caters for all ages even if you’re having a lazy day. High speed broadband is also available although keeping the code from the children may be your biggest challenge of the holiday.
Poolewe is directly on the NC500 route and some incredible sights can be easily reached within an hours drive. There is however more than enough to explore locally and you’ll need to keep your camera at the ready as jaw dropping views are round every corner. The National Trust for Scotland’s, Inverewe Gardens has in recent years undergone a huge renovation, introduced red squirrels and is a 10 minute stroll away.
If you don’t just want to laze away your days at our beautiful beach house, here are some suggestions for activities.
Features: Lounge, Kitchen, Dining, Utility/Boot room, bedrooms, deck, garden, access to beachAddress: Poolewe, B8057, Poolewe, Scotland
- Visit the beautiful beach right outside the house; or travel further afield to the famous beach at Mellon Udrigle, one of the finest in the area
- Spot the wildlife on your doorstep – otters, herons, red deer, golden eagles, seals to name a few
- Salmon and trout fishing in the River Ewe
- Walk in an area of outstanding natural beauty minutes from the house
- Whale watching trips from the nearby Gairloch; contact Hebridean Whale Cruises for further details
- Drive all or part of the famous North Coast 500, one of the most spectacular driving routes in the world
- Take a 10 minute stroll to the National Trust’s Inverewe Gardens, with its truly magnificent tropical garden
- Be inspired by Visit Scotland’s list of things to do in Wester Ross
United KingdomPhone: +44-0-7432 272267Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.Parking: yes